Here at at Bishopbriggs Golf Range we’ve invested in the best launch monitor available; GCQuad. Read more.......
Lessons and Coaching Packages available with our team of PGA Professionals. We have the Golf Studio and GCQuad ball monitor available. Read more.......
Custom Fitting is about getting the best performance possible for you. Each club in your bag should be fitted. Read more.......
Cobra King MIM Wedgesview other products
Get ready for a dose of tech as part of the MIM process is to heat the head to a whopping 1340 degrees centigrade (hotter than standard forging). This is done to create a remarkably soft feel that comes about thanks to the creation of smaller and evenly distributed holes in the metal.
Key features and benefits include:
- Metal Injection Molding process for softer feel
- 50% tighter shape due to MIM process
- CNC milled face to maximise spin across the face
- Progressive grooves to optimise spin
- Additional toe relief for better turf interaction
- Available in 50° to 60° right hand and 52, 56, 60 left
The wedges really are a first in the metal injection molded process and are a fine piece of craftmanship from Cobra. Come down to the club shop for a closer look and test them out for yourself.