Here at at Bishopbriggs Golf Range we’ve invested in the best launch monitor available; GCQuad. Read more.......
Lessons and Coaching Packages available with our team of PGA Professionals. We have the Golf Studio and GCQuad ball monitor available. Read more.......
We have a number of options available to you, so that you can make the most of your time and money and get the best value from the range. Read more.......
Custom Fitting is about getting the best performance possible for you. Each club in your bag should be fitted. Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
PING G710 Ironsview other products
The G710 features a faster Maraging steel face, which provides added strength and flexibility to help launch the ball higher and further than its predecessor (G700). This is matched by the high-density tungsten toe and heel weights that produce even more forgiveness for an iron that offers a little bit of everything.
Key features and benefits include:
- Hydropearl finish repels water for performance through wet and moist turf
- 5% higher MOI on predecessor (G700)
- Faster Maraging Steel face provides strength and distance
- High-density tungsten toe and heel weights improve forgiveness and launch
- Comes standard with Arccos caddie smart grips
- Available from 4 to SW
We love the finish on these PING irons and thoroughly recommend you book in to try them out for yourself.